I'm blaming band, blaming everything for my loss. If not for band and the Genting trip, I might be earning big bucks now. BECAUSE. I'm officially not-jobless. Heh. Other than being Carol's stand in, my cousin called this noon and said his husband needed promoters. $5.50/hr. but due to band and the 5-days trip, I have to turn down the offer. But the ingenious me (*waves) thought of calling Shyuan to do rotating shifts. You see arh, in this way, I'd at least secured a job after I came back from Genting. And also, Shyuan has been looking for jobs too. Anyway, she agreed and tadah! We'll be working soon. Woohoos. Happy happy. Probably this Monday? Cos it's the only day w/o band for the WHOLE of next week.
I've counted. Band has caused me to suffered a loss of at least $1320. Sigh. I've always wished I were born rich. Bills are also coming in like nobody's business. Mum has been telling me serious stuff which she thinks that I'm old enough to understand. I think I am too. How I hope I could help her lighten some loads, but ya, I'm incapable of doing that. At least I nv gave up hopes on finding jobs. Okay, maybe I did. Thank god that the job has found me. I wouldnt feel so guilty spending in Genting now. Still, I've to scrimp and save.
Oh oh. I dont hate band, seriously. But sometimes, it rots. Sigh.
ooh, I've set my eyes on this Puma bag but she said it was out of stock. I was so super damnit la. Why is this always the case?? Urgh. Well, NVM. A new bag for a new year is a MUST. Aiight? New shoes, new uniforms. Anymore? Hehe. Think I'm contradicting my role as a filial daughter now. Lalala.
Joel came for band ystd. Was kinda happy to see him. Firstly, he's so bloody humorous but I dont know why others dont seem to appreciate it. As in, his actions and words made me laugh really hard. But seeing others like so, urm, not responsive, I didnt dare to LOL la. Duh. OKAY. Hey, he's the first trombone senior to come back la. Seniors from ALL other sections have came back to play like, since last week? And I was wondering if our seniors would still come back for us. Joel did! But, yes, apparently he's the only one.
I LOVE TROMBONE.
Lalala. Oh, and I recieved this Edusave bursary thing. Not trying to boast but ya, it kinda boosts my morale by this +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ much.
After all the rantings, I'm still feeling sick. The lump of shit inside me refuses to come out. I've tried. For like, the whole day? Ah Mu knows the best. Sigh.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
1:09 am
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand